One-on-one coaching from Jennifer Lawler is available for a limited time. Both new and experienced editors sometimes need professional guidance in the craft of editing or in growing their editing business. Personal coaching can help.
Only a limited number of spots are available, but you can purchase now to use later. However, coaching must be used by June 30, 2021.
Coaching typically takes place via phone conversations (Zoom if you prefer) or through email. Types of coaching Jennifer offers include:
- Developing your skills through a review of your editing process/methodology
- Evaluating your edits
- Helping you solve an editing problem in a ms
- Discussing ways to build additional skills, such as coaching authors
- Learning how to be faster and more effective at ms assessments and evaluations
- Determining how to effectively (and competitively) price/quote your services
- Fine-tuning your author management skills
- Finding and vetting potential clients
- Devising a marking plan
- Providing accountability for your goals
- and more!
I also do coaching for authors.
Please get in touch with Jennifer at email@example.com if you have any questions or aren’t sure if Jennifer offers the type of coaching you need.
Coaching is purchased either one hour at a time or, for a 20 percent discount, three hours at a time. Purchase your time first, then Jennifer will get in touch with you to schedule your session: